Thursday, March 27, 2014

The Wait is On

Why is it that it isn’t until after the test that you realize you have made tonnes of mistakes? I guess if you are unprepared this will happen. Although other things like stress and the pressure of time would also cause us to make mistakes.

Personally for me I feel like everyone else. After the test on Wednesday all I can think about is “WOW I can’t believe I did not think about that. Why am I so dumb? How could I forget that?” However now that I have had time to reflect, I have come to realize that we are only human and there are times where we will make mistakes. At this point all I can do is learn from my mistakes and move on.
 
So don’t beat yourself up over something that you can’t change.
(above is an animated picture of an upset girl on the verge of tears.)

Don’t worry about things in the past.
(above is an animated picture of a girl who is all greyed out and not colored in, she has  a blank face on and has a look on her face that seems like she is not there)
Don’t lose sleep, worry about your mark
(above is an animated picture of a girl with a dark cloud around her, in addiiton her cheeks are sunken in and seems like she has not slept in days)
Some wise words from a wise friend


 “ it’s time to move forward and put this test behind [us]. The real test is yet to come.”

(on the left is an animated picture of a nerdy looking boy playing a guitar)


With that in mind, lets all start preparing for our next battle. Let us all be ready so that we will not have any regrets!



Lets go Troops ! We can do it !

(on the right is an animated picture of four girls wearing army print getting ready to attack)

No comments:

Post a Comment